Facebook is currently the largest of the social media platforms and offers businesses and users opportunities for advertising and reaching potential customers. If you are thinking about trying your hand at advertising on Facebook, here are a few tips!
- Define your goals. What are you trying to achieve with your ad? Gain more Likes? Clicks to your page? Clicks to your website? More engagement with your fans? To promote a special or an event? Write down your goal(s) and use and review your goals as you create your ad(s).
- Use large, bright, and compelling images in your ad(s).
- Include multiple images to you ad(s). Facebook allows you to upload multiple images and test the performance of each.
- Include a clear call to action in your ad. Tell users what you want them to do!
- Customize your ad headline (don’t use the default heading Facebook supplies).
- Take advantage of Facebook’s advanced targeting tools and options and really zone in on your target audience!