LinkedIn is a great social media networking platform for working professionals to make connections. Whether you are looking to network, generate leads, fill staffing positions, or to enhance customer service and satisfaction, adding LinkedIn to your marketing mix can be a good choice for any business!
Don’t know where to start? Here are a few quick tips and ways to get started using LinkedIn to promote your business:
- Create a LinkedIn professional profile and start building personal connections. Be sure to include a detailed description of your professinoal strengths and of your company in your personal profile.
- Create a LinkedIn Company page and optimize it by including a full list of your products and services.
- Keep your accounts updated to help increase your exposure to people looking for your services and/or products.
- Post regular updates.
- Send invitations and messages to those in your network to keep them engaged with you and your products and services. (there is a fine line here …. be careful not to spam!)
- Start participating in groups. Or, create your own group!
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field by answering others questions.
- Try your hand at LinkedIn advertising.