From explainer videos, to product demonstrations, to sales/overview videos and television advertising, video can dramatically boost your marketing efforts and help your company get attention, attract new customers, and make more sales.
CWS provides full support for creating digital video, animations, & graphics for television, multimedia, and the web.
Tell your story with video.
Whether you need a corporate video, a television commercial, a trade show video, a sales video, or an instructional or explainer video, CWS can help! Our digital video services include: non-linear editing, special effects and video graphics, video production, taking your footage out to tape, CD/DVD, or the Internet.
- Television Commercials
- Digital Video Editing
- Video Graphics, Animations, & Special Effects
- Digital Video Production & Audio Editing
- Video Tutorials, Screencasts, and Demonstrations
- Video Digitizing (Mpeg, Quicktime, Real, AVI)
- Streaming Video & Web Output
- Video Still Frames
- Captioning & Subtitling
- 508 Compliance Services for Video & Audio
Why you need to add video to your business marketing strategy.
- Video can help you attract customers & promote your company, products and services at the same time.
- Video can enhance your search engine optimization (SEO). Google and other search engines love video content and often return videos to the top of search results.
- Video can be a great tool to enhance and expand your customer service. Adding how to videos, product demonstration videos, and other informational videos are great ways to inform your customers about your company, products and services.
- Video is engaging and more personal than other types of marketing. Videos allow you to educate, inform and entertain your customers while making a more personal connection with them by showcasing your location, a message from your CEO, your employees, and/or your customers.
- Video can help boost your social media presence & build your social community. Whether through your subscribers on YouTube or a video going “viral”, online videos can build your social community and showcase what your company is doing almost instantly.