MenuMenu

Unless you live under a rock, you've probably heard that smartphones are taking over the world. And it's true. According to the Pew Research Center, as of late 2016, 77% of US adults owned a smartphone. In 2017, US mobile users spent an average of 2.3 hours per day with digital media according to ComScore.com. And the numbers for international mobile users are even bigger.

The continued growth of mobile use and engagement makes it clear that mobile is, in fact, the future. As such, mobile business apps have become an important marketing tool for businesses of all sizes and shapes. Every business needs to think about how they can take advantage of the power of mobile - through both mobile-friendly website designs and the development and incorporation of mobile apps. 

8 Reasons Why Every Business Needs an App

1. Your Customers Are Already There

Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites according to SmartInsights.com. Your customers are there -- ready and waiting to connect with your business.

2. Apps Allow You to Provide More Value to Your Customers

Apps allow you to provide additional value to your customers, such as loyalty programs, limited time promotional coupons, secret sales and membership programs.

3. Mobile apps can help you deliver your products and services effectively and efficiently. 

Digital marketing - including both mobile apps and through your websites - makes selling easier. And what's more, you'll likely improve your customer base too.

4. Apps Can Increase Customer Engagement

The level of engagement with mobile apps is much greater than normal websites and apps also allow your customers to easily provide feedback.

5. Apps Can Drive Traffic to Your Website

Mobile apps can drive users to your website for further engagement!

6. Apps Can Strengthen Your Brand

Your company's mobile apps influence how your brand is perceived. Users are reminded of your brand everytime they scroll through their mobile devices or open the app.

7. Apps Can Enhance Your Intranet & Increase Employee Engagement

An app can enhance your intranet, your business processes, and your employee interactions both within your team and with your customers.

8. Stay Ahead of Your Competition with Your Own App

A mobile app can make your company stand out! Competition is still low in the world of business apps, so an app is one more way your rise above your competition and better serve your customers.


We'd love to hear what you have to say!
















Ready to Get Started?

We have received NUMEROUS compliments about the site - the look, navigation, feel, ease of use - and people who are helping us with funding say it is much better and easier to pitch us. We're receiving more media now