Video is an important piece for any business to implement into it’s marketing strategy. But, in 2014, it’s becoming critical.
Video helps your company and website get attention and can also help you get new customers and make more sales. When implemented on a website, video gets people to come to your website and interact with your company, products and services. Every business can power it’s online success with video.
5 Simple Reasons to Add Video to Your Business Marketing Strategy
- Video can attract customers & promote your company, products and services.
- Video can enhance your SEO. Google and other search engines love video content and often return videos to the top of search results.
- Video can be great for customer service. Adding product demonstration videos, how to videos and informational videos are great ways to inform your customers about your company, products and services.
- Video is personal and engaging. Videos allow you to educate, inform and entertain your customers while making a more personal connection with them by showcasing your location, a message from your CEO, your employees, and/or your customers.
- Video can help boost your social media presence & build your social community. Whether through your subscribers on YouTube or a video going “viral”, online videos can build your social community and show what your company is doing almost instantly.