Branding and Web Design for Attorneys
With Charlotte's Web Studios, you can rest assured that your law firm's image and message will be delivered in a manner that matches your firm's level of professionalism, competency, and trust. Our design & marketing services for law firms, legal professionals, and legal associations include:
- Professional, Custom Legal Web Design and Development (including content management systems, mobile friendly design, usability testing) Search Engine and Social Media Optimization and Marketing
- Full Service Graphic Design Services - logos, collateral materials and branding, brochures, ad design, and more
Why partner with CWS to market your law practice?
We are professional web and graphic designers and developers.
We have spent years studying, designing and delivering professional design, marketing and advertising campaigns and materials for companies of all shapes and sizes. We are professional designers and developers who focus our talents on delivering exceptional design products to law firms of all sizes.
We understand the value of branding and corporate image.
We know that, like reputation, your law firm's image means a lot. Perceptions about your company can strongly influence a potential client's decision of whether or not to conduct business with you or to trust you with their legal affairs.
When properly designed and implemented, your image should reflect the level of your law firm's commitment to quality, excellence, service, and relationships with your various constituents including current clients, potential clients, employees and future staff, competitors, partners, government entities, and the general public at large. Therefore, your firm's image should be thoroughly thought out, planned, executed, monitored, and modified when needed.
CWS specializes in complete brand solutions and will work closely with you to ensure that your firm's image enhances the quality of your services.
We believe in the adage that you get what you pay for... but not if it costs you an arm and a leg.
You'll most certainly be able to find many designers charging (a lot) more than Charlotte's Web Studios, and you'll probably find designers charging less as well.However,weare sure you will findour prices to be incredibly reasonable. With Charlotte's Web Studios, we strive to offer the most value possible for the lowest cost possible.
We don't outsource design and development services.
We are based in the United States and we do our design and development work in house.With Charlotte's Web Studios, your project will be completed by professional designers and developers in the United States and not outsourced to third parties in the US or abroad.
A Bit More About Our Design Process...
Law firm styles differ greatly. Our design process includes working closely with you to create the overall look and feel of your project - from general branding, imagery, and layout to the more detailed aspects of each project. Depending on your type of practice (the areas of law in which you practice, whether your are business to business or business to consumer, the size of your firm, etc.), CWS can offer various design styles.
Using strings of words created using our WordString™ method as part of the CWS WordStrings™ process, we create and fine tune an image that is appropriate for and portrays a particular feeling about your law firm.
Your word string might be geared toward your company, client, or product. On a general level, a word string might include:
- a traditional law firm approach might include "leather, brass, books, marble, wood",
- a modern, high tech law firm approach might include "glass, steel, modular, bold, bright color, sharp edges",
- if you are very specialized, your word string might be geared to your specialized practice area (for example, if you are a patent lawyer working with scientific patents, your word string might include "formulas, science, technology"
- alternatively, your string might be a single word or phrase to describe your firm ("simple", "environmental", "high tech"), correspond to a person ("Billings Learned Hand"), or be neutral (no strong impression of any kind).
Once the general string of words is created, it can then be fine tuned to include more detailed aspects. For example, bow tie vs. power tie vs. Satya Paul vs. seven fold Robert Talbott vs. open shirt, or classic/preppie vs. business conservative vs. high fashion/designer.
By using word strings as one part of our creative, image building process, CWS is able to create a unique and appropriate impression of your law firm that will resonate with your customers and help to successfully build your brand.