Displays that are unique, creative, professional, informative ... and stand out!
When it comes to trade shows and displays in general, the most important aspect is the ability to attract attention to your company and your brand. After all, it's very easy to get lost in the mass of exhibitors at most trade shows and larger venues.
Our designers can create a display for you that demands attention
We have vast experience in planning, designing, and producing trade show and large format displays of all kinds. From banner stands to pop-up systems (back wall displays) & tabletop displays to custom, modular display systems, CWS offers cost effective solutions with knock-out graphic design to get attention and make an impression.
We also work with industry leading trade show display manufacturers and printers to deliver high quality and cost effective trade show displays for our clients. The sky is the limit when it comes to what can be done with trade show displays and booth systems today and while we always welcome the opportunity to design custom, modular displays for our clients, we also offer industry standard trade show displays, signs, booths, and accessories that often require much shorter turnaround & production times.
CWS Trade Show Display & Large Format Print Design Solutions Include:
- Table coverings, table throws, & table runners
- Retractors, banner stands, & banner displays
- Fabric banners, vinyl banners, and banner rails & accessories
- Hanging banners
- Sail signs & sail banners
- Event tents
- Signage & flex signs
- Crystal edge displays & LED light boxes
- Tabletop displays
- Floor displays & pop up displays
- Fabric displays
- Literature displays
- Podiums, director chairs, cases, and other trade show booth accessories
A Few Quick Tips for trade show Success
Whether you are attending your first trade show or your 100th, we have a few tips and tricks that can make your trade show a success.
- Define your target market for the trade show. Define who do you want to attract to your booth and gear your booth and marketing specifically to them. Work to attract quality visitors to your booth.
- Feature something new. People love new things, so try to promote a new product or service, or something you haven't specifically promoted to your trade show target market before.
- Give people something fun to do. Create an interactive experience for your visitors by giving them interactive, self guided presentations, demos, games and more on laptops, iPads or tablets, or interactive screens.
- Plan properly and don't delay. Don't wait until the last minute to plan your display, marketing materials, give-aways, or interactive pieces for your trade show. Leave plenty of time in your pre-trade show schedule for design, production, and shipping of everything you'll need for the trade show. Remember that quality design and production takes time!
- trade shows are a way to build relationships with customers and potential customers and positively interacting with your customers is extremely important. Train your trade show team ahead of time. Review your objectives and strategies to ensure that everyone understands and can meet your goals. Stay energized and positive.